Suspension & Steering
Your car’s electrical system consists of the battery, starter and alternator. The battery provides power to the starter. Then, the alternator gives that battery the energy it needs to keep powering your car. If one of these parts isn’t working right, your car won’t start or run well. Our expert technicians can perform a complete check, and they’ll help you understand just what’s going on with your vehicle’s battery and electrical system. If it’s time, they’ll take steps so your car runs better and stronger.
How Will I Know?
The following are warning signs that something may be wrong with your suspension and/or steering:
- Excessive noise when driving over bumps
- Vehicle pulls to one side while driving
- A harsh, bumpy, or shaky ride
- Crooked steering wheel
- Your tires are wearing unevenly
If you notice any of these symptoms, get your vehicle to Market Street Muffler & More as soon as possible. Our expert suspension specialists will determine what’s wrong and repair the problem, getting you safely back on the road as soon as possible!
Our Suspension Services Include:
- Ball joint repair and replacement
- Coil spring repair and replacement
- Leaf spring repair and replacement
- Rack & pinion repair and replacement
- Shock & Strut mount repair and replacement
- Steering component repair and replacement
- Tie rod end repair and replacement
- Stabilizer bushings, links, and bars
Contact Us to setup an appointment or just stop in! Call Us Today! (330) 784-8899