Suspension & Steering
Why Is It Important?
The steering systems and suspension systems of your vehicle are important both for safety reasons and also to give your vehicle a more comfortable ride. Road conditions can cause the shocks, struts, and springs of your suspension system to weaken over time. This can reduce vehicle stability and driver control. Regular maintenance can also eliminate premature tire wear potentially saving you hundreds of dollars!
How Will I Know?
The following are warning signs that something may be wrong with your suspension and/or steering:
- Excessive noise when driving over bumps
- Vehicle pulls to one side while driving
- A harsh, bumpy, or shaky ride
- Crooked steering wheel
- Your tires are wearing unevenly
If you notice any of these symptoms, get your vehicle to Market Street Muffler & More as soon as possible. Our expert suspension specialists will determine what’s wrong and repair the problem, getting you safely back on the road as soon as possible!
Our Suspension Services Include:
- Ball joint repair and replacement
- Coil spring repair and replacement
- Leaf spring repair and replacement
- Rack & pinion repair and replacement
- Shock & Strut mount repair and replacement
- Steering component repair and replacement
- Tie rod end repair and replacement
- Stabilizer bushings, links, and bars
Contact Us to setup an appointment or just stop in! Call Us Today! (330) 784-8899