Starting & Charging Services
Your car’s electrical system consists of the battery, starter and alternator. The battery provides power to the starter. Then, the alternator
gives that battery the energy it needs to keep powering
your car. If one of these parts isn’t working right, your
car won’t start or run well. Our expert technicians can
perform a complete check, and they’ll help you understand
just what’s going on with your vehicle’s battery and electrical
system. If it’s time, they’ll take steps so your car runs better and stronger.
How Will I Know?
The following are definite signs that your vehicle needs serviced:
- Your engine will not crank or cranks slowly
- Your dashboard warning lights stay on after the engine is running
- Some electrical components or accessories aren't working correctly
- Your battery terminals show corrosion
- Your fuses keep blowing or are missing
- You had to jump start your vehicle to bring it to Market Street Muffler & More
If you notice any of these symptoms, get your vehicle to Market Street Muffler & More as soon as possible. Our expert specialists will determine what’s wrong and repair the problem, getting you safely back on the road as soon as possible!
Our Starting & Charging Services Include:
- Alternator repair and replacement
- Battery testing and replacement
- Starter repair and replacement
- Starting/Charging System Check
Contact Us to setup an appointment or just stop in! Call Us Today! (330) 784-8899